Microsoft Outlook is the email client, which Outlook is used to send and receive emails. It’s used to manage personal data along with calendar, draft, task and notes. Microsoft introduced in 1997. It has been available more version of Outlook from 98 to 2019.
Data file Created by Outlook
These are two files is created by Outlook
- OST (Offline Storage Table) file.
- PST (Personal Storage Table) file.
Creation of OST or PST file depends on your Outlook account configuration whether it is created by using IMAP (Internet Massage Access Protocol) or POP (Post Office Protocol).
Manual Method to create Exchange OST file to Outlook PST file follow steps
- Install MS Outlook on your computer.
- Hit on menu
- Open import option
- Attempt extract application and select an action to display.
- Select those file which you want to convert and press the next button.
- Choose the desired file format to restore resultant file.
- Elect the location where you want to save your file in your system. Hit finish switch to start the process.
- After some moment, the process is completed. Now you can check the data into new Outlook file.
ATS OST to PST Conversion application is one of the best solutions to recover OST data from damage or corrupt OST file. It gives 100% correct result after recovering all the data of OST file and convert them into Outlook PST file format. This application is compatible with all the versions of MS Outlook 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016. Using these software users can easily access their lost and permanently deleted OST file data with full details.
The program provides absolutely free demo version which allows you to convert 30 emails in each and every folder. If you have any query so you can contact with our expert who’s 24 x 7 hours available to solve your query.